To meet the challenges of the global marketplace, the Master in International Business program provides national and international companies with graduates that can lead and support their process of going international. The International Business program focuses on the development of knowledge and skills that are vital in international business and in the internationalization process of companies.
The Master in International Business (MIB) program allows graduates to continue their studies with a special emphasis on international business, designed to provide participants with skills to suit both the public and the private sectors, on the one hand, and, on the other, to stimulate economy through international trade and investment. In order to meet the challenges of the global marketplace, the Master in International Business (MIB) program provides national and international companies with professionals that can lead and support their process of going international. Objectives of the program:
- To provide specific knowledge of an advanced level in the areas of International Business and, consequently, to enhance graduates’ employability; to provide companies with professionals who are able to meet the challenges of globalization;
- To contribute to the training of skilful and competent managers who can refresh the management teams in their own organizations;
- To contribute to reinforce competitiveness of the economic fabric of the region, which comprehends multiple small and medium-sized exporting businesses;
- To contribute to stimulate research in international management and a better knowledge of cutting-edge techniques and methods.
- Candidates who are graduated (bachelor´s/lic.) or have a legally similar certification
- Candidates who have an academic degree in higher studies by a foreign institution, in accordance with the Bologna Process
- Candidates who have an academic degree in higher studies by a foreign institution that is recognized to match the requirements of a graduation by the Technical-Scientific Board of the School of Technology and Management
- Candidates who own a relevant school, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized to certify skills for the accomplishment of this program by the Technical-Scientific Board of the School of Technology and Management.
1st year, 1st semester
|Advanced strategic management||Management||5|
|Accounting and Finance||Accounting||5|
|Quantitative Methods for Management||Mathematics||5|
|Information Systems and Management||ICT||5|
|International Business and Management||Management||4|
1st year, 2nd semester
|Advanced International Financial Management||Finance||5|
|Strategy of Multinationals and Multiculturality||Management||5|
|Investment Analysis and Financial Reporting||Finance||5|
|Optional course I||Marketing/Finance||5|
|Optional course II||Management/Law||5|
Optional course I – International negotiation;Optional course II – International entrepreneurship